~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Saturday 3 October 2015

"A Year Passed, A Future Undetermined"

Alhamdulillah.. Subhannallah.. Allahuakbar.. 

It has been a year passed by after the Beautiful Worldly Life entry.. 
Thank You Allah for the great gift called life. 
Wishing to be a better me from time to time, from day to day, from month to month and from year to year.. 

Ya Allah.. 
Do give me the chances to be a better me, 
guide me to the right path, 
grant me your forgiveness and keep me alive with iman for every breath I gasp..

Happy Birthday to me..


In Shaa Allah.. starting a new year with a new title.. 
May Allah provides me with great strengths and determination to pursue my passion..
May Allah gives me some time to entertain both of my parent in this worldly life.

An anonymous once asked, "What is Life?"
They say "It's from B to D. From Birth to Death".
"But what's between B and D?"
"There's a C".
"So, what's C?"
"It's is no other than CHOICE".

Ya Allah.. 
Engkaulah yang mengilhamkan jiwa dengan jalan kefasikan atau kebenaran. 
Moga cahaya kebenaran sentiasa menyala dalam diri..
Moga segala pilihan yang dibuat adalah berwawasan ummah..

Andai kata ini jalanku yang terbaik bagiku, ilhamkanlah kefahaman dan kejayaan.. 
Permudahkanlah segala urusan dan perkenankanlah segala permintaan..

Amin..

Terima kasih Ma dan Abah.. 
Terima kasih Angah, Abang, Kakak, Dik Mat, Ifah and Adik..
Terima Kasih Semua..

In Shaa Allah setiap kesusahan disusuli kesenangan.. 
Janji Allah itu pasti.. 
Doakan yang terbaik untuk Along.. 
Three years counting for a new title to be.. 
"Dr Nazmy Zaki.." 

In shaa Allah..


"Rabbi Yassir Wa La Tu'assir, Rabbi Tamim Bilkhair"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT