~To acquire knowledge, one must study.. but to acquire WISDOM one must observe..~
(Quotes from Marilyn vos Savant)

Thursday 25 July 2013

One Step Forward..

Alhamdulillah.. Praise be to Allah..

On Sunday July 14, an email was sent to my Yahoo inbox by Mr. Fazril Ezwan from USM Graduate School of Business.


Excited, nervous, and every kind of feeling is mixing inside.. (haha even now, still cannot sleep owh..)

Furthering MBA study is my dream since years ago, in fact one of my top aims to accomplish from My Bucket List.. In Shaa Allah..

"Rabbi yassir wa la tu'assir.. Rabbi tamim bilkhair.."

Ya Allah.. Please ease everything for me and do not make it difficult.. 
Ya Allah.. Please make it end well..

# Will update you my interview experience.. #

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORLD OF WISDOM : NAZMY ZAKI COPYRIGHT